Work Visa Invitation Letter to HK
Generally, if the applicant wants to go to HK to apply for work visa-Z visa, he should provide the HK ID or they already get China resident permits.

Romeo Lau & Co has been providing successful  visa services since 2006. We have the special service enabling our clients to go to HK to apply for work visa. In this way, the clients save a lot of time and money spent on the trip home.

If you have such enquiry, just feel free to contact us
Tel:      +86-20-38865269
© 2014 Romeo Lau & Co. All rights reserved